The Multi-Femmes team
- 4 women’s support workers;
- 2 support workers for mother-child follow-up;
- 3 night support workers;
- 2 weekend support workers
- 1 outreach worker for women’s post-housing follow-up;
- 1 outreach worker for mother-child follow-up;
- 1 outreach worker for women’s follow-up and awareness-raising;
- 1 person responsible for material organization;
- 1 administrative assistant;
- 1 coordinator;
- 1 project manager, responsible for developing services for marginalized women.
The Board of Directors is composed of 7 individuals representing women from the community, the working team, and former residents.